- Supatret (Supatret) 0.4% Aqueous Gel is a kind of vitamin A used to treat acne that appears as patches or pimples on your face, chest, or back. It also aids in the smoothing of rough face skin and the reduction of fine wrinkles on the skin.
- Supatret 0.4% Aqueous Gel decreases the skin’s excessive oil production. A pinpoint application at night is ideal for the timeframe suggested by your doctor. The amount you require and the duration for which you must take it will be determined by the condition for which you are being treated. Before administering a thin coating of this medication, you should typically wash and dry the damaged region. Follow your doctor’s advice. It should not be used to injured or broken skin, and it should be kept away from your lips, eyes, and nose. It may take several weeks for your symptoms to ease, but continue to use it on a regular basis to get the greatest benefits.
- The most frequent adverse effects include skin irritation, dryness, and redness. They are often minor and improve as your body adjusts to the medication. Drink lots of water and use moisturiser to avoid dry mouth, lips, and eyes. Please notify your doctor if any of these adverse effects annoy you or do not go away. Serious adverse effects with this medication are uncommon.
- Because this medication may make you more sensitive to sunlight, you should minimise your exposure to it if at all possible. It may cause your skin to become more brittle. During therapy, it is not recommended to undergo any waxing (hair removal) or laser treatments. This drug should not be used by pregnant women or women planning to get pregnant since it might cause birth abnormalities.
Supatret Gel 0.04% (20 gm)
$7.11 – $29.94
Supatret Gel 0.4% is a topical formulation prescribed to patients with acne problems. Applying it overnight on the acne-prone skin helps treat acne and prevents the formation of new acne.
* Free express shipping for all orders with sum starting at $150
* 10% Discounts For Crypto Payments
* 10% Returning Customer Discounts