Bimatoprost Eye Drops helps in the growth of thick eyelashes and boosts your self-esteem in front of your peers. Long, full, and thick eyelashes demand attention and encourage others to give you that all-important second look.
Bimatoprost is a tried-and-true treatment with minimal side effects for growing naturally thick eyelashes without any difficulty.
Bimat Eye Drops, the generic Latisse, helps in the treatment of glaucoma and eyelash development, therefore improving your appearance and confidence. Because eyelashes are part of your eyes’ defense mechanism, you should keep them appearing healthy at all times. Regular use for the time period suggested by an eye specialist yields great effects. The amount of healthy hair obtained in such a short amount of time will surprise you. The treatment costs cheap in order to appeal to people of various economic classes, and it is available throughout the country through online and offline drug stores. Bimatoprost online saves your money and time because it is delivered to your home at a cheaper price than your local drug store.
How to Apply Bimatoprost Eye Drops in Eyelashes
- If you wear contacts, you should take them out
- Remove any eye make-up, if applied.
- Wash your face and hand with soap and water
- Pad dry with towel
- Apply one drop of the solution uniformly over the skin of the upper eyelid margin at the base of the eyelashes with the disposable sterile applicator.
- Using a tissue or other absorbent fabric, remove any excess solution from around the eyes.
- Repeat with a new applicator for the opposite upper eyelid edge.
- This medication should not be used on the lower eyelashes.
- After each use, throw away the applicator
Precaution while Applying Bimatoprost Eye Drops in Eyelashes
- Do not contact the applicator tip to any surface to maintain the medication as germ-free as possible (including the eye).
- Keep the container securely closed as well.
- Using contaminated eye drugs can cause serious eye damage and perhaps loss of eyesight.
- This medication comes with a patient information leaflet.
Read & carefully follow these directions. If you have any questions, see your doctor.
Side Effects of Using Bimatoprost Eye Drops
- obscured or reduced vision as a result of bloodshot eyes
- colour vision shift
- Changes in the colour of the skin around the eyes
- having problems seeing at night
- colour perception issues
- dual vision
- eyes that are parched
- Changes in eye colour
- Chills or fever
- halo effects around lights
- strength deficiency or loss
- vision impairment
- blindness at night
- lights with an overly brilliant look
- redness, burning, dryness, or itching of the eyes
- redness, discomfort, or swelling of the eye, eyelid, or eyelid inner lining
- vision in a tunnel
Some of the medication’s side effects include mild irritation, a burning feeling in the eyelids, and reddening, although these may be managed by contacting an eye doctor. Bimatoprost has been authorized by the Food and Medication Administration (FDA) as a genuine drug for the treatment of glaucoma and eyelash growth.
Order your Bimatoprost online immediately and walk away feeling great!