- Retino AC Gel is a medication combination that is used to treat acne, which appears as patches or pimples on your face, chest, or back. This medication aims to repair sun-damaged skin by targeting the bacteria that cause it.
- Retino AC Gel is exclusively for external use and should be used according to your doctor’s instructions. Normally, you should wash and dry the afflicted region before administering a thin coating of medication. It should not be used on skin that is broken or injured. Avoid coming into contact with your eyes, nose, or mouth. If you get it in these places by mistake, rinse it with water. It may take several weeks for your symptoms to improve, but you should continue to take this medication on a regular basis. Do not stop taking it as soon as your acne clears up. Consult your doctor about when you should discontinue therapy.
- Some persons may have side effects such as burning, irritation, itching, redness, dryness, skin peeling, or skin inflammation (dermatitis) at the application site. These are generally only transitory and will go away on their own. If they annoy you or do not go away, see your doctor.
- It is a safe treatment, but you should talk to your doctor if you have any bowel (intestinal) issues, if you have ever had bloody diarrhoea caused by antibiotics, or if you are taking any other medications to treat skin diseases. If you are pregnant or nursing, see your doctor before using this medication.
Retino AC Gel 0.025% 1% (15 gm)
$12.00 – $69.36
Acne and pimples can be treated with Retino AC gel. As an active component, Retino AC gel includes a mixture of two medications, clindamycin and tretinoin. It is only intended for external use and should be used exactly as directed by your doctor.
* Free express shipping for all orders with sum starting at $150
* 10% Discounts For Crypto Payments
* 10% Returning Customer Discounts