- Nizoral 2% (Ketoconazole) contains ketoconazole, which belongs to the class of drugs known as antifungals. It is used to treat fungal infections of the scalp and body, such as dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis (dry or oily flaking of the scalp and other parts of the body).
- It works by killing the fungus and preventing its recurrence. This medication binds to the fungal enzymes p450, preventing cells from producing ergosterol in the cell wall, which is required for growth.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions when taking the medication. It is only intended to be used outside. It is safe to use in children and adolescents. If you have an eye infection, do not use NIZRAL 2%. It is considered safe to use in pregnant or lactating women.
- Before using this medication, consult your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are taking any other topical medications. The most common side effects are skin burning, irritation, and redness.
Nizoral 2% (Ketoconazole)
$14.19 – $71.99
Nizoral (ketoconazole) 2% Shampoo is an antifungal medication that is used to treat fungal skin infections such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and seborrhea (dry, flaking skin). Nizoral is available in the form of a cream, gel, and shampoo.
* Free express shipping for all orders with sum starting at $150
* 10% Discounts For Crypto Payments
* 10% Returning Customer Discounts