- Melamet cream is a topical preparation usually prescribed to lighten dark spots, wrinkles. It combines three active ingredients Hydroquinone, mometasone furoate, and tretinoin which work together to create smoother and healthier skin. Melamet is effective against acne, wrinkles, pigmentation, melasma, and dark spots. The triple combination made an effective skin lightening formulation that helps to lighten the darkened skin areas affected with melasma or chloasma.
- Hydroquinone is widely used in cosmetic products because of its ability to decrease the production of melanin (a pigment that gives colour to the skin), leading to whitening. It is considered a bleaching agent that helps lighten dark spots and patches caused by melasma.
- Tretinoin, a type of vitamin A, is a dermatologically tested ingredient in anti-acne products. It belongs to a class of drugs known as retinoids, which helps to reduce the intensity of acne and signs of ageing. It does this by peeling off dead skin cells and replacing them with young cells.
- Mometasone furoate is a corticosteroid and anti-allergic which reduces inflammation, redness, itching, and swelling.
Melamet Cream 15gm
$11.00 – $41.94
Melamet cream is a topical medication used to treat melasma, a disease characterised by dark or discoloured spots or pigmentation on the skin of the face. It is made up of three ingredients: Mometasone, Tretinoin, and Hydroquinone.
* Free express shipping for all orders with sum starting at $150
* 10% Discounts For Crypto Payments
* 10% Returning Customer Discounts