- Melalite Forte Cream is a melasma therapy cream. It is a skin-lightening medication that lightens darkish skin areas and blotches (hyperpigmentation). It lowers the quantity of skin-darkening pigment called melanin in the skin. It aids in the reversible depigmentation of the skin.
- Melalite Forte Cream is only for external usage. You should take it at the dose and for the period prescribed by your doctor. You must thoroughly wash your hands before and after using this medication. To get the most out of this drug, it should be used on a daily basis. If you use more than you require, some adverse effects may worsen.
- Melalite Forte Cream may cause a few side effects, although not everyone will experience them. Dry skin, itching, skin burn, peeling, and redness are some of the symptoms. Serious adverse reactions to this medicine are uncommon, but notify your doctor if you are worried by side effects that do not go away. Make a point of reading the directions that come with your medication. Avoid making eye contact. In the event of an inadvertent contact, thoroughly rinse your eyes with water.
- To test for an allergic response, apply Melalite Forte Cream to a small patch of unbroken skin or near the pigmented region for several days. If you experience irritation, severe inflammation, or swelling, you should stop using it. Pregnant women should get the advice of their doctor before using this medication. If there is no progress after two months of treatment, this product should be stopped.
Melalite Forte 4% 30 gm Cream
$2.73 – $15.12
Melalite Forte Cream 4% is used for Lighten areas of darkened skin such as freckles, age spots, melasma (sun damage) or chloasma (darkened skin caused by hormonal changes).
* Free express shipping for all orders with sum starting at $150
* 10% Discounts For Crypto Payments
* 10% Returning Customer Discounts