- Duprost Capsule is a medication used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia. It reduces the size of the enlarged prostate gland, which alleviates symptoms such as discomfort and difficulties passing urine.
- Duprost Capsule can be administered with or without meals. The dose and duration of the medication should be taken exactly as prescribed. An overdose may be harmful to your health. It is preferable to take the medication at the same time every day, and it must be swallowed whole. It may take some time for the drug to take effect on the symptoms, thus it is essential to take the medication on a daily basis. To improve the efficacy of the drug, the course of therapy should be finished.
- This medication is generally well tolerated. It may, however, produce some moderate sexual adverse effects like as decreased sexual urge, difficulty obtaining and keeping an erection (impotence), and a reduction in sperm count. Some people may also have allergic responses such as itching, rashes, or swelling of the lips or face. If you see any of these adverse effects, contact your doctor right away.
- It is critical to inform your doctor about any medications you are taking for a medical condition before beginning therapy. Don’t donate blood for six months after you’ve finished taking this medication.
$35.00 – $39.00
Duprost 0.5 mg Capsule is exclusively prescribed for males to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate enlargement) symptoms such as uncomfortable urination or urinary urgency. This medication should only be taken by men. Women and children should avoid handling this medication since there is a risk of absorption via the skin. This drug is not advised for use in children under the age of 18 because clinical safety and efficacy have not been proven.
* Free express shipping for all orders with sum starting at $150
* 10% Discounts For Crypto Payments
* 10% Returning Customer Discounts
Dutasteride 0.5mg Duprost® By Sun Pharma, Dutasteride 0.5mg Dutagen® By Cipla, Dutasteride 0.5mg Dutas® By Dr.Reddy's