- Bimat Eye Drop is a medication used to decrease eye pressure in individuals with glaucoma and excessive eye pressure. If the pressure in your eye is too high, it might harm your vision and lead to blindness. It works by facilitating fluid flow from the interior of the eye into the bloodstream.
- Bimat Eye Drop is appropriate for both adults and children and can be used alone or in addition with other eye medications to decrease pressure. To get the most out of this medication, follow your doctor’s recommendations and take it on a regular basis. If you stop using it, the pressure in your eyes may rise, causing vision loss. Before using a bottle for the first time, be sure the seal is secure. If you wear contact lenses, make sure to remove them and wait at least 15 minutes before replacing them.
- Conjunctival hyperemia and eye irritation are the most prevalent side effects of this medication. Consult your doctor if you experience any adverse effects. They may be able to advise you on how to reduce or avoid certain side effects, or they may offer an alternative therapy. Do not drive if your vision is impaired or if you experience any changes in your eyesight for an extended period of time. This is generally a temporary side effect.
Bimat 3 ml 0.03%
$10.20 – $51.00
Bimat 0.03 % 3ml (Bimatoprost 0.03 %) is an ophthalmic topical medication. Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution is a glaucoma-related IOP-lowering drug.
* Free express shipping for all orders with sum starting at $150
* 10% Discounts For Crypto Payments
* 10% Returning Customer Discounts