- Eflora Cream is a medication used to treat excessive facial hair growth (facial hirsutism). It reduces the growth of undesirable hair around the lips and beneath the chin.
- Eflora Cream is only for external usage. Apply the lotion to clean, dry skin, or as recommended by your doctor. You must thoroughly wash your hands before and after using this medication. To get the most out of this drug, it should be used on a daily basis. If you use more than you need, your condition will not improve quicker, and certain adverse effects may worsen.
- Acne, itching, skin redness, hair loss, searing discomfort, stinging feeling, dry skin, rash, irritation, and hair follicle inflammation are all common adverse effects. The majority of them are transitory and generally go away with time. If you are concerned about any of these adverse effects, contact your doctor right away. Avoid coming into close contact with your eyes. In the event of direct contact, immediately flush your eyes with water and seek medical assistance. Do not stop the therapy without first seeing your doctor, as hair growth may return after you cease the treatment. If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or nursing, you should inform your doctor before using this medication.
Eflora Cream 15gm
$21.00 – $102.00
Eflora Cream is an enzyme inhibitor that is applied to the skin to treat unwanted facial hair development. It does not eliminate hair; rather, it inhibits its growth. The cells surrounding the base of each hair (known as the hair follicle) develop and mature quickly as they change into hairs.
* Free express shipping for all orders with sum starting at $150
* 10% Discounts For Crypto Payments
* 10% Returning Customer Discounts