- Careprost with brush -3ml (0.03 %) is useful in the treatment of glaucoma and ocular hypertension. Simultaneously, careprost (with brush)-3ml (0.03 % ) is highly successful in treating hypotrichosis of the eyelashes, a disease that is characterized by an insufficient quantity of eyelashes. Careprost (with brush)-3ml (0.03 percent) enhances the quantity of eyelash hairs and thickens and darkens the eyelashes. The development of eyelashes can be noticed around 12–16 weeks. Within 8 weeks of using the eye drop, visible benefits can be noticed.
- The primary ingredient in careprost (with brush)-3ml (0.03 %) is bimatoprost ophthalmic solution. This medication works by lowering the pressure of the fluid in the eye, which causes ocular hypertension and glaucoma. It also promotes the development of eyelashes. It has the potential to thicken and darken the eyelashes.
- Careprost (with brush)-3ml (0.03 %) should be used exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not use less or more than the recommended amount. If you have any side effects, notify your doctor immediately away. To obtain the greatest outcomes, ensure that the treatment course is completed. Do not discontinue use without first consulting your doctor.
- One drop per day, in the evening, is the suggested dose. Begin 4 hours after the initial dosage for ocular pressure decrease. The maximal impact might last anywhere between 8 and 12 hours.
Careprost (With Brush) 3 ml. (0.03%)
$16.00 – $110.00
Careprost Eye Drop is used to treat ocular hypertension (high eye pressure) and open-angle glaucoma. It is available in the form of eye drops. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Careprost Eye Drop, do not use it. Careprost Eye Drop belongs to a family of medicines known as prostaglandin analogues.
* Free express shipping for all orders with sum starting at $150
* 10% Discounts For Crypto Payments
* 10% Returning Customer Discounts
|Careprost (With Brush)|