- Skinlite Cream is a prescription medication that contains a mixture of medications used to treat melasma. It promotes rapid skin regeneration. It alleviates redness, swelling, and itching.
- Skinlite Cream should be used according to your doctor’s instructions for dosage and duration. Before using this medication, make sure you wash your hands. Before using, it is best to read the label and follow the instructions. It is exclusively for external usage.
- Do not over the prescribed dose of this medication. Notify your doctor if you have any known sensitivities to this medication. This medication’s frequent adverse effects include burning, irritation, itching, and redness at the application site.
- Please see your doctor if these side effects or any other symptoms you believe are caused by this medication continue for an extended period of time. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or have any other condition. This medication should not be used by nursing moms.
Skin Lite 20 gm
$8.00 – $36.00
Skinlite cream is intended to treat and prevent melasma (dark and discoloured areas of skin) by lightening the skin tone or appearance, as well as skin hyperpigmentation and senile lentigines (dark spots or age spots in older people due to exposure to the sun).
* Free express shipping for all orders with sum starting at $150
* 10% Discounts For Crypto Payments
* 10% Returning Customer Discounts