- Lonitab 10mg Tablet is a vasodilator, which is a type of medication. This medication is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). It is used in the treatment of severe or life-threatening hypertension in conjunction with other medications.
- Lonitab 10mg Tablet works by relaxing and expanding specific tiny blood arteries, allowing blood to flow more freely through them. It is typically administered in conjunction with other medications in order to reduce the unfavorable effects of this medication.
- It can be taken with or without food and should be taken at the same time every day. You must strictly adhere to your doctor’s instructions, taking all recommended medications in the correct doses on a daily basis. These medications will assist you in lowering your blood pressure. There should be no missed doses. If you miss a dosage of Lonitab 10mg Tablet, wait until the next dose is due, then resume your normal routine. Do not discontinue it, or any of your other high blood pressure medications, without first consulting your doctor.
- The medication is typically safe and appropriate for most individuals, but it may cause certain adverse effects in a small number of others. Edema (swelling), excessive hair growth on the face, hair discoloration, and elevated heart rate are the most prevalent adverse effects. Consult your doctor if you are worried by side effects that do not go away.
Lonitab 10mg Tablet
$29.70 – $82.80
Lonitab 10 MG Tablet is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness and hair growth. It has no effect on thinning hair or balding in the front of the scalp. Approximately 2% of this drug is used in women who have thinning hair. It must be administered to the skin topically. It belongs to the class of medicines known as vasodilators.
* Free express shipping for all orders with sum starting at $150
* 10% Discounts For Crypto Payments
* 10% Returning Customer Discounts
30 tablets, 60 tablets, 90 tablets, 120 tablets