What is Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide)?
Epiduo (adapalene/ benzoyl peroxide gel) is a potent combo gel used to treat acne on the skin. It may create dry skin, and it may be costly.
- Adapalene is a kind of retinoid. It prevents pimples from developing beneath the skin and reduces redness and irritation.
- A topical antibiotic is benzoyl peroxide. It aids in the killing of germs that cause outbreaks.
- Apply a pea-sized amount to the affected area of skin once a day and gently massage it in.
- The FDA has approved a lower strength (0.1 percent adapalene/2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide) for adults and children over the age of nine. The brand name for the medication’s lower strength is Epiduo.
- Adults and children over the age of 12 can use the stronger version (0.3 percent adapalene/2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide). The brand name for the stronger version is Epiduo Forte.
Skinorac has been one of the most reputed and certified online suppliers, shipping since 2015 and providing amazing shopping experience to its users in the USA and overseas. Skinorac offers many acne products. You may opt to buy Benzoyl Peroxide gel 0.1% / 2.5% online for acne treatment. Did you compare Epiduo gel price on the internet? Sure you realised that Skinorac is the ideal place to buy Epiduo gel online with assurance of safety, reliability and privacy.
We appreciate your positive feedback about our products and service.
excellent products and service