- Aziderm 20 percent Cream is used to treat acne (pimples). It successfully reduces acne-related symptoms such as bumps, redness, and edoema. It works by eliminating the bacteria that causes acne.
- Aziderm 20% Cream is only for external usage. It should always be used exactly as directed. Before applying, make sure that both the afflicted region and your hands are clean and dry. To get the most out of this medication, take it on a daily basis. If you use more than you need, your condition will not improve quicker, and certain adverse effects may worsen. Inform your doctor if your illness persists for more than four weeks or worsens at any time. Keep the afflicted regions clean to help this medicine function better.
- Aziderm 20% Cream may cause a few adverse effects, although not everyone will experience them. Application site responses such as burning, irritation, itching, and redness are examples of these. Inform your doctor if you are concerned by these or if they do not go away. Try not to get the medication in your eyes. In the event of an unintentional touch, thoroughly rinse with water.
- Before using this medication, you should inform your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, or want to become pregnant.
$5.00 – $49.38
Aziderm cream 10% is a topical medicine used for the treatment of Acne. It helps to treat the acne symptoms and lessen the acne marks. Azelaic Acid, the active ingredient of the medication, is a very active exfoliator that accelerates the skin cycle.
* Free express shipping for all orders with sum starting at $150
* 10% Discounts For Crypto Payments
* 10% Returning Customer Discounts