- Althrocin Tablet is an antibiotic that is used to treat a variety of illnesses. Most infections of the respiratory system, ear, nose, throat, lungs, and skin can be treated with it. It prevents the bacteria from multiplying, which aids in the resolution of symptoms and the treatment of the illness.
- Althrocin Tablet is administered orally, ideally one hour before or two hours after a meal. When eaten on an empty stomach, it is most easily absorbed. It should be taken on a regular basis at equally spaced time intervals, as directed by your doctor. Even if you feel better, do not miss any doses and complete the whole course of therapy. Stopping the medication too soon may result in the infection reoccurring or worsening.
- The most common adverse effects of this medication include vomiting, nausea, abdominal discomfort, and diarrhoea. These are typically only transitory and will go away after the therapy is finished. Consult your doctor if these side effects do not disappear or continue for an extended period of time.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor if you have a history of allergies or heart issues. Women who are pregnant or nursing should see their doctor before using this medication.
$7.50 – $108.00
Althrocin is an antibiotic that is used to treat bacterial infections such as infections of the lungs, airways, throat, ear, gut, reproductive system, urinary tract, and skin. Its active ingredient is erythromycin, which belongs to the Macrolide family of antibiotics. It acts by preventing bacterial development.
* Free express shipping for all orders with sum starting at $150
* 10% Discounts For Crypto Payments
* 10% Returning Customer Discounts